Tuesday 9 August 2016

New exposure/ Newer experiences !

My first time ever ,also happened as soon as me and my kids


parted company.
My connecting flight between the two islands taking me to Toronto got delayed. Can't say whether it was the lazy eyes of the Tobago islanders, or their casual approach (I don't see any negativity in them, with their ever winkle smile) that I reached Trinidad in the middle of night ,only to know that my next flight was 12 hrs later.
Trinidadian camaraderie made sure, I am put up in a hotel close by the airport , sensitively pampering me, as they realized that I was stuck in their country due to their laxity.....no,no... oversight ,a small error.
Awaiting my onward flight to Toronto , with a ciao to my son Aakarsh Ramchandani (already at his desk in New York), and daughter Taapsi Ramchandani( on her research field work in Trinidad).
Islanders of this T&T country, despite all this, I am not chickening out
 

Just listening to BBC that Delta Airlines of US has been grounded due to operational problems, then for my Caribbean Airlines ,this was a speck in the ocean.
Neelam Ramchandani will return with her complete family !


No comments: