Sunday 29 May 2016

Complexities and Simplifications


Being a singleton for a decade has not been an easy ride.
At times I felt like a sadcase, then an utter fool with a feel that I am getting used by myself.
My numero uno   personality was like vanishing from sight.
Then came a brainy equation wrong*wrong = right . But then I was doing the right things trying to sort out my perplexed life?
Life was quiet ,  yet  pleasant and then was this influx as if everything was happening all at once.
I don’t believe in pretence, so I knew I had to lift my ship’s sails before it sank.
I had to muster that strength to believe that everything will be alright.
So I decided to change my life by changing my thinking that I am a wonderful, capable being able to discharge my responsibilities .
I believed that tomorrow would be another day and I would have a tireless temper to simplify my life by reducing my scales  ,  yet keeping my comfort zones and eliminating the complexities.
Now my equation had changed to maximum output with optimal effort.

No comments: