Tuesday 20 December 2016

Taapsi and Mark, on your 3rd Wedding Anniversary !

On your third wedding anniversary, I wish you and Mark, a lifetime of joyous moments and memories that you both can treasure forever!

It has been my great joy to watch you grow from a young girl into a gorgeous and marvelous woman. And today on your anniversary, I wish you both a life full of wonderful experiences that are wrapped in love.
That was a special day when you were born. I have watched you step by step on your journey, from your first clumsy steps as a bubbly baby to the alluring young bride walking down the aisle and into the arms of your love. I am overwhelmed by  your accomplishments followed by successes. I wish you and Mark many more adventurous walks together, joined arm in arm in love for eternity.
Snowfall may be distressing, but then comes the spring. Summers may be hot and humid but then you see the radiance of colors in the fall. At times life will be dingy and drab but then you have to have the perseverance to see it sparkle and radiate. I am confident that together you  both will confront the challenges that will come your way . Mark, the more I got to know you, your quintessential qualities got to be more highlighted. I am so glad to have you as my son in law.
“Marriage is that relation between man and woman in which the Independence is equal, the Dependence mutual and the Obligation reciprocal”.
You both are fortunate to have each other as your lifetime partners.
तापसी, तुम फ़िर उसी अदा से अंगड़ाईयाँ लेकर हँस दो ,
मार्क को पलट कर याद आएगा गुज़रा हुआ ज़माना  

No comments: