Sunday 9 March 2014

The Priceless Mastercard

A ludicrous comment on life lead by me, a pulsating thought to make an animated chip which would define with all its might ,the secrets of my oceanic depths.
A flutter of past images, some fuzzed others with much clarity. I vehemently tried to disregard these and said to myself "I need a better life for myself ,scruples be damned."
Then came the catalytic figure with the rustic yet suave splendour who softly whispered in my ears that it was time for me to up the fun quotient in my life. With online communications I was conceiving an image rightly with the flow of personal advices accelerated by so many factors. It was now imperative to hold on to this figure and unbolt my feelings.
The languorousness in me had vanished and the tasks lined up ahead seemed no longer arduous.My emotional standards were on a high, I had a found new dimensions and the answers were spilling within my heart with human inquisitiveness. My life had got its renaissance--------
I was now engrossed with a  'Do it Yourself ' job, like creating a great wavelength music based on life as it portrays itself. I felt that just writing prolific sentences was not enough. I searched the computer to find a personalised template which could define me but soon realised that I cannot be myself on that electric, techno phonic device.
Then writing began again with microscopic, introspective details but I earnestly desired not to have a vociferous or a tumultuous description about myself.
SO finally the cartoon in me decided that towards the end I am myself and that nobody else deserved to sing my life's musical choir.

No comments: