Thursday 29 May 2014

Relationships !

Often I wondered what Relationships stood for ?
The Dictionary meaning said “a connection, association, or involvement.”
I often wondered where my relationship currently stood with my near and dear ones ?
I built up my own wall to keep many out of my perceived comfort zone, but soon realized that I had done this like a watchdog ,waiting to see who dares and cares to break it down.
Probably I still believed in the doctrine of meliorism and then my guardian angel spoke out loud and said I had put in enough efforts and adjustments to reach out to my relationships.
Now they should comprehend that their one step can make a whole lot of difference !
But do they care?
 Rancor cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ma... i love it. it is profound.. and so true. i am glad that you are now letting your guard down. like is too short and too beautiful to put up barriers. but even if it appears that not everyone is taking a step towards you, sometimes it can be because they have their own guard up. just like you, they need time to realize that there is more to gain in celebrating love than being overly cautious of heartache :) in the meanwhile, mark and i are waiting excitedly for you to share our space and our home in a few months! xoxo